Oxford residents Stephanie and Joan Leone were hiking last week at Janie Pierce Preserve in Southbury when they came across a fallen tree that had presumably been chewed down by a beaver. They had a laugh when they noticed that the tree held a sign announcing the Beaver Dam Loop Trail. In the age of social distancing, perhaps the beaver was discouraging hikers from coming too close to his family.
- James P. Devine
- SAY THEIR NAMES
- Residents, Clergy Mount Hate Has No Home Campaign
- Objects to Patriot Front Stickers
- Woodbury: Historic Inn Opens Under New Ownership
- PBSC Recommends Accepting Project Settlement Agreement
- Karen Lee (Anderson) Jones
- A Tour of 38 Ski Resorts: Resident Skis Around the Country
- Now Is a Good Time
- Woodbury Selectmen Report Town Begins Efforts to Reopen
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.