Hurricane Ida, which touched down in Louisiana on Sunday, August 29, wreaked havoc on the New Orleans metro area and brought heavy rain and winds as it moved north. By the time it reached Connecticut, it had been downgraded to a post-tropical storm. The state still had torrential rain for much of Wednesday, September 1. The National Weather Service reports an average of 4.5 inches of rain throughout New Haven County. Above, the swollen Pomperaug River flowed by Cedarland Park off River Trail in Southbury on Thursday, September 2. (Pendergast photo)
- Newtown School Board Okays New Pilot Assessment System
- David Andrew DeLuca
- Appreciates Normalcy in Region 15
- In Southbury: Rescue Plan Task Force to Discuss Funds
- Ann Ineson
- Supports Amatruda in Woodbury Primary
- Donald (Don) J. Ineson
- At South Britain Congregational Church: Church Apple Festival to Include Pies, Vendors
- Beatrice A. Rupp
- Detail Writer’s Errors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.