Woodbury Volunteer Fire Department members turned out on a recent Saturday morning in sunny but cold 20-degree weather to practice ascending to a roof and venting a structural fire. “We practice constantly,” said Fire Chief Janet B. Morgan. “Every firefighter has to know what to do to save lives and property in a structural fire.” Firefighter Tony Delia (left), Fire Lt. Andy Heavens and Firefighter Glen Dains are pictured planning a route to the roof.
- James P. Devine
- SAY THEIR NAMES
- Objects to Patriot Front Stickers
- Residents, Clergy Mount Hate Has No Home Campaign
- PBSC Recommends Accepting Project Settlement Agreement
- A Tour of 38 Ski Resorts: Resident Skis Around the Country
- Woodbury: Historic Inn Opens Under New Ownership
- James Salvatore Geraci
- Now Is a Good Time
- Karen Lee (Anderson) Jones
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.