A group of early morning hikers took advantage of the spring-like weather last week to take in the beautiful views and rugged terrain of the Crest and Pomperaug Trails in Kettletown State Park in Southbury. The hikers included (from left) Ann Johansmeyer, Marieta Gil, Linda Steelhammer, Ed Edelson, Paul Medina, Trish Eastwood and Barbara Mechler, the hike’s leader who took this picture. The group practices social distancing while hiking.
- Diane Heavens
- Covid Testing Set at Quassy
- Board Makes Reappointments in Middlebury
- GIFT OF LOCAL HISTORY
- College Hunks Moving: Moving Company Strives to Make a Difference
- Roxbury Church Plans Annual Christmas Fair With a 3-Part Twist
- Kerry Ellen Sullivan
- Covid-19 Response: First Selectman Details Status of Seymour
- For Rochambeau Middle School: Fall Clothing Drive Set Through December 1
- CLEARING THE TRAILS
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.