Jesse Shepherd’s Eagle Scout Project for Troop 1607 is complete. The senior at Pomperaug High School coordinated with the Southbury Food Bank to help people access the food bank when it is closed by setting up Little Free Pantry sites. He also wanted to support people who find it difficult to walk into a food bank, despite their hunger. The concept is, “Take what you need and leave what you can.” A Facebook page has been set up to help the food bank keep the community informed on what is in stock and what is needed. Southbury’s Little Free Pantry sites are at South Britain Congregational Church, 693 South Britain Rd., Grace Meadows Elderly Housing, 380 North Poverty Rd., and Church of the Epiphany, 262 Main St. North, Southbury.
- New Oxford Resident Trooper Shares Goals for Police Service
- Seymour Wetlands Accepts Applications for Three Projects
- Lori Tinsley DeFelice
- Police Give Update on Status of Oxford Robbery Investigation
- George N. Fountas, Sr.
- Mary D. Moore
- In Newtown: Acrylic Painting Demo set at SCAN
- In Southbury: Board Schedules Town Meeting
- Woodbury Wetlands Members Approve Self-Storage Facility
- Seymour Craft Fair and Santa Visit Slated
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.