The New Milford Historical Society and Museum, 6 Aspetuck Ave., is selling its 2019 commemorative medallion. This year’s medallion, designed by Cynthia Gillette and crafted by Woodbury Pewter, features an image of the iconic Bank Street Theater. Medallions are available for $15 each at the museum, at the mayor’s office in Roger Sherman Town Hall, at Robertson’s Jewelers and at The Safari Collective. Those seeking further information may call 860-354-3069 or visit www.nmhistorical.org.
- In Oxford: The Love Handles to Perform in Concert
- Woodbury: Historical Society to Host Colonial Tavern Night
- A Cappella Collegiate Vocal Competition Set at Nonnewaug
- Woodbury: Main Street Ballet to Perform ‘Nutcracker’
- Ditties for a Dog Could Bring a Dog Home for Young Hobie
- DOT Notes Plans for Route 64 Work in Middlebury
- Charter Changes on Southbury Ballot
- COLLEGIATE INVITATIONAL SATURDAY
- Rural Planning to Solve Housing Problem
- November 11 in Woodbury: Watson Climate Forum Speaker
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.