Middlebury Lions Club President Paul Shea presented Matthew Pellman with the $1,000 Michael O’Connor Scholarship. The scholarship was named after a former president of the club. Matthew will be attending the University of Connecticut at the Waterbury campus in the fall. Pictured are Treasurer Matthew Hickey (left), Dick Bulkovitch, President Shea, Matthew and Scott Pellman.
- OHS Marks Dam’s Anniversary
- Will Do the Right Things for the Right Reasons
- Acupuncture Center Celebrates Fifth Anniversary in Southbury
- Selectmen Honor Butkus for Work on Town’s Behalf
- From Gaylord Specialty Healthcare: Oxford Nurse Receives Daisy Award
- Sound of Gunfire Is Disturbing
- A Cappella Collegiate Vocal Competition Set at Nonnewaug
- Woodbury: Historical Society to Host Colonial Tavern Night
- Woodbury: Sweetcake Mountain Set for Fundraiser
- Ditties for a Dog Could Bring a Dog Home for Young Hobie
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.