Work continued recently on the new water coaster raft ride at Quassy Amusement & Waterpark at 2132 Middlebury Rd. in Middlebury. The state-of-the-art attraction will be the first of its type in New England as two-person rafts plunge along its course and are pushed to the top of several inclines by water jets. High-banked turns will add to the thrills when the project opens next spring in Quassy’s Splash Away Bay waterpark. Sections of the elaborate trough system, designed by ProSlide Technology of Canada, are shown after being assembled at the lakeside property. See more information at www.quassy.com.
- Angus Christian Noble
- Newtown Regulations Address Commercial Projects’ Plants
- Kudos to Woodbury Librarian
- Former Fire Chief Celebrates 100th Birthday with Fire Truck Parade
- Charles E. White
- Southbury ZBA Names Officers and Denies Variance Request
- Alice Patelson
- Wants to Protect This Republic
- Suggests Priorities Might Be Reassessed
- We Must Do Better
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.