The Union Savings Bank in Southbury presented the Southbury Needy Fund with a $500 gift to provide scholarship money to help local families send their children to summer camp this year. The gift was presented by local branch employees to staff volunteers. Attending the presentation were employees John Gergots (left) and Michelle Sullivan; staff volunteers Kathleen Hennessy and Ellen Baczeski; and employees Kim DeMella-Repko, Karen Hurd and Michele Bonvicini.
- ‘Not Just Corn Maze’ Slated for Woodbury at The Farm Site
- Church Sets Lemon-AID
- Local Dentists Note Dental Care Affects More Than Teeth
- HOME ON THE TRAILS
- Watertown: Aesthetician Joins Refresh Spa
- In Southbury: Strategic Plan Details Presentation Topic
- Oxford Resident: Police Arrest Corrections Officer
- Town’s Engineer Provides Update on Roads’ Status
- Republican Voters Were Disrespected
- Janet L. Lawlor
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.