The United Way of Greater Waterbury and the Jewish Federation of Western Connecticut have partnered to provide $200 gift cards to 120 ALICE (Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed) families who are or were employed in essential roles such as transportation, childcare and grocery workers to help meet their basic needs. Jason Martinez (left), vice president of Community Impact for United Way of Greater Waterbury accepted a $25,000 check to support ALICE families from Gary Jones, executive director of the Jewish Federation of Western Connecticut.
- Mary Finkle
- Frank Adams (né Francis Harvey Adams)
- In Southbury: Coyote Attacks on Dogs, Owners Reported
- Questions Decision on Drug-Sniffing Dog
- Grace D. Schade
- Says Manville’s Time Over
- Promises Choices for Southbury Voters
- Seymour Selectmen Discuss Updates to 2021-22 Capital Plan
- Shares Details on Affordable Housing
- Perkinson Reminds Residents to Display Street Numbers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.