Lindsay Britonti (left) and Lindy Lathrop of the Connecticut Interlocal Risk Management Agency presented Southbury First Selectman Jeffrey Manville with a check for $30,860, the prorated share of CIRMA’s $5 million Members’ Equity Distribution for 2019. The town has received $120,608 in distributed Members’ Equity since the program began in 2011. This is CIRMA’s eighth distribution of Members’ Equity made in the past nine years, for a grand total of nearly $30 million across its entire membership. With 371 members, CIRMA is the leading provider of workers compensation and liability and property coverage to local public entities in Connecticut.
- Woodbury: Historical Society to Host Colonial Tavern Night
- Woodbury: Main Street Ballet to Perform ‘Nutcracker’
- In Oxford: The Love Handles to Perform in Concert
- A Cappella Collegiate Vocal Competition Set at Nonnewaug
- Ditties for a Dog Could Bring a Dog Home for Young Hobie
- DOT Notes Plans for Route 64 Work in Middlebury
- COLLEGIATE INVITATIONAL SATURDAY
- HE’S ON BOARD
- Southbury: Residents Earn Professional Player Status at Tennis Competition
- Monroe Names Teacher of Year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.