Gayle O’Neill Fine Jewelry, the well-known store in the Southbury Green Plaza, which has offered a unique selection of fine and antique jewelry for 37 years, will be closing its doors at the end of February. Gayle would like to thank all her friends and customers for their loyal support and patronage in the 37 wonderful years that she has carried on her business in Southbury. Her customers have become friends, and friends have become like family to her, as have her long-time employees. With so many fond memories made over the years, they will always have a warm place in her heart as Gayle moves on to a new phase in her life.
- Cassandra (Jacobsen) Claro
- Richard Henry Thomas
- Artwork of Region 15 Art Students on Display at Gloria Cachion Gallery
- Supports Olzacki
- Character Matters
- Newtown Senior Center Posts Covid Vaccine Information Updates
- Region 14 Board Places Olzacki on Paid Leave
- Region 14 Students Deserve Better
- At Persian Rug Gallery: Quality Products and Repairs Come First for Rug Gallery Owner
- In Newtown: Open Carry Plan Referred to Committee
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.