The Oxford Senior Center recently thanked the Oxford Lions Club and the group from Live Well With Diabetes for a free, six-week diabetes workshop that took place at the Oxford Senior Center. The Oxford Lions Club supplied diabetic-safe snacks for 20 participants. Live Well is an evidence-based, self-management workshop sponsored by the state Unit on Aging and the state Department of Public Health. Shown (from left) are nurses Mary Swansiger and Kim Perillo, as Lion Janice Cohen served the snacks.
- Patricia Browning Knowlton
- Southbury Garden Club Plant Sale Set for May 14 at Southbury Green
- PHS Boys Track Defeats Stratford
- In Southbury: Town, School Budgets Approved
- Grillo Hearing Continues May 11 in Bethlehem
- Concert by Femina Melodia Planned at B’Nai Israel in Southbury
- Virginia Chittenden Pierpont
- Nann Marie Caruso
- James C. Li
- In Newtown: Anonymous Alerts School Board Subject
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.