Watertown High School softball senior Brianna Catalani recently signed her letter of intent to play at University of Saint Joseph in West Hartford for Coach Jim McKinnon as her mother Debbie-Jo and step father Chris Martin looked on proudly. Despite losing her junior season to the pandemic, Catalini will carry a .441 career batting average as well as nine home runs and 54 RBIs into the 2021 season, which is scheduled to begin on Saturday, April 10 at Torrington High School.
- Barry Alan Butterly
- Wood Bat Tournament: WOAC 12U Wins Title
- In Remembrance of Coach Roger Ouellette: Former Beloved WHS Coach Remembered After Tragic Passing
- Many Thanks on Behalf of Brother
- Charlotte Hungerford Center For Families Receives Grant for $120K
- Police News
- Mattatuck Museum Offers African Dance Program
- Front Yard Variance Continued by Zoning, Car Dealership Application Approved
- Kerry A. Souilliard
- Margaret “Peg” Durkee
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.