The Taft School baseball program named Hunter Brogna the recipient of the 2021 Larry Stone Award, presented to the team’s top senior player. Brogna, the son of former Watertown High School and major league baseball star Rico Brogna and his wife Melissa, will be attending the University of Kentucky in the fall.
- Flanders Nature Center Takes Part in Study with Yale University
- NEWLY MINTED EAGLE SCOUT
- Police News
- Joan Marie (Frappier) Peck
- Former WHS, Fairfield U. Star Signs, Reports to Florida Facility: Justin Guerrera Meets the Mets
- Eagle Scout Creates Prayer Garden at St. Mary Magdalen Church
- Council Gathers Public Feedback on Noise Ordinance
- Author to Discuss Newly Published Thriller
- Thank You to Letter Writer
- When you Know Better, Do Better
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.