Mike Gullotta, center, crafted a beautiful wooden Thin Blue Line flag for The Painted Pine Studio in Oakville, owned by wife Jana Gullotta, to his left. It was then purchased by Catherine Wolko, to Mike’s right, owner of The Hive @ The Pin in Oakville and the Humble Bee Honey Company LLC in Watertown. Ms. Wolko knew right away she wanted to present the flag to the Watertown Police Department in support of all the dedicated officers do for the Watertown-Oakville community. Accepting the flag along with a jar of honey for their break room last Friday were members of the WPD along with incoming Watertown Town Manager Mark Raimo, far left, and Jana Gullotta's son, Hayden McGee. (Mazurosky photo)
- Watertown Placed on Alert After Category Orange Designation
- 1SG Ellis S. Warren, Sr.
- Western Connecticut State University to Offer Live Stream Election Coverage
- Watertown PD Warns Residents About Drug-Laced Candy Lookalikes
- Watertown Election and Charter Revision Ballot
- CEREMONY HELD
- Suspect Charged With Threatening with Machete
- In Watertown: Departments to Offer Drive-Thru Trick or Treat
- In Remembrance of Thomas Lambert
- Police News
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.