Veteran Watertown Animal Control Officer Pat Conte is retiring from the town after 31 years of dedicated service to the town of Watertown, its citizens, pets and wildlife. From iguanas to bears and more, Officer Conte used her expertise to evaluate circumstances, which was such a valuable asset. Whether it be enforcing cruelty laws, assisting in the rehabilitation of wildlife or giving countless animals their forever homes, Officer Conte did it all. The town of Watertown wishes her well in retirement. Shown with Ms. Conte is Police Chief Joshua Bernegger.
- Daniela Katherine Paternostro
- Mascot Committee Presents Findings to BOE at Special Meeting
- Police News
- Get to Know the Players
- Governor Announces Rollout of Phase 1b of Covid-19 Vaccine
- Never to be Forgotten
- Approval Creates Controversy About Zone Map Change
- Losing Faith in Town Management
- Allow Our Mascot to Remain
- GROUND WORK
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.