The Watertown High School Leo Club recently presented a check for $1,000 to President and Founder Christine Faressa of Sun, Moon, and Stars. Shown (from left), are Leos Anesa Xhema, Lana Kolpa, and Ella Makowski; club advisor and teacher Eric Lozaw; Leo President Emalyn Osbourne; Lion President Kathie Trowbridge; Leo Liaison and Lion Melita Harris; Christine Faressa of Sun, Moon, and Stars; and Leos Megan Morgarski, Samantha Pagano and Bora Muso. The Leo Club made and sold puzzle piece pins at Labonnes Market and Adams. They designated the profits from the sale for Sun, Moon, and Stars’ first scholarship for a WHS senior planning to major in a field of study to help special needs students.
- MAXIMUM REWARDS FOR MAXIMUM EFFORT
- OAKVILLE FIRE
- Police Reports Listed
- Art Crawl Slated in Waterbury
- Kathleen (Zabit) Kontout
- School Board Discusses Errors in Policy Review
- Theriault Believes in His WHS Volleyball Captains
- Stratton Brook Results Enouraging: Indians Are Ready For A Run
- NVL FOOTBALL STANDINGS
- Watertown Police Join Efforts During Operation Clear Track
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.