The Council of Catholic Women of St. John The Evangelist Church in Watertown is thankful for the overwhelming support from the parishoners and the community for its recent drive for the homeless. Socks, hats, mittens, gloves and scarves were collected along with underwear, a warm blanket, shoes, toiletries and a generous monetary donation. Many people in need were helped. Shown are (left), Cindy Kishonis and Patty Myers from the Council of Catholic Women, with Walter Finneran of the Brian O’Connell Homeless Project, after filling one of two carfuls of donations to keep the homeless warm this winter.
- Holiday Pops Live Concert Slated at Western Connecticut State University
- Another Community Icon Passes: Thank You, George Palomba
- An Apology to Mark Raimo
- The Watertown High School Theatre Department Announces Fall Play
- THS Defeats WHS, Wins “The Helmet” and CIAC Berth: Raiders Run Roughshod, 39-7
- Edward F. Lawlor
- Robert R. “Rabs” Desrosiers
- Zoning Denies Application for Setback Variance
- NVL FOOTBALL STANDINGS
- HALL OF FAMERS
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.