Fire Crews Address Residential Fire in Thomaston

THOMASTON — According to the Thomaston Volunteer Fire Department, at approximately 6 p.m. Monday, December 30, fire crews from Thomaston and surrounding areas were dispatched to 807 High St. Extension for a residential fire.

There were four adults and one teenager, along with multiple pets, in the house at the time of the fire.

Occupants got out safely and there were no injuries to report.

The cause was a grease fire that originated in the kitchen.  

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.