Watertown hosted its annual Fall Festival on Saturday, September 14 at Veterans’ Memorial Park. Residents were treated to a variety of booths and food trucks as well as activities. Notable clubs and organizations including the Lions Club, Rotary Club, Watertown High School Interact Club, WHS Project Grad and the Watertown Land Trust operated tents, offered food and hosted activities. Residents could also take the time to listen to live music, enjoy some food or climb a rock wall. (Perugini photo)
- Watertown Fire Department Distributes Infrared Thermometers
- Black Bear Makes Cameo Appearance in Watertown
- Police News
- Parish to Celebrate with Drive-By Baby Shower for Those in Need
- Marie Ange Lamy
- Circle of Sports Announces 2020 Scholarship Winners
- Agrees with Town Leadership Plan
- Walter Valunas
- Polletta Receives Unanimous Support
- The Governors Should Work with the President
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.