The Water Oak Community Women’s Club, formerly the Watertown Juniors, donated items from the club that have the group’s original name on it to the Watertown Historical Society. The items include a proclamation from 1970 and a handmade quilt from 1982 used in Watertown. Shown (from left), are Pam Ciccio, secretary; Sue Ponton, former president; Watertown History Museum Curator Diane Ciba and Gayle Clark, current Water Oak Club president.
- Emalyn Osborne: Watertown High Student State Winner in the Voice of Democracy Contest
- GROWS Rapids 18U Blue Team Wins Danbury Tournament
- Thank You for the Condolences
- Town of Watertown to Distribute Free Covid-19 Rapid Self-test Kits, N95 Masks to Residents
- Hockey Community Mourns Balkind: Immaculate Outscores W-P, 6-4
- Frederick F. Judd, II
- Shooting Incident in Watertown
- Police News
- Gun Violence is on the Rise
- WHS-PHS Co-op Hockey: Cheshire Comes Out a 5-1 Winner
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.