CHRISTINE FARESSA, founder of Sun, Moon & Stars, Inc., received the inaugural Bioventus Global 2019 CEO Philanthropic Award, a gift of $5,000. “I’m absolutely thrilled,” said Ms. Faressa, who has worked for the company and its predecessor for two decades. “I’m honored, humbled and so very appreciative.” Sun, Moon & Stars, Inc. is a Watertown-based 501(c)3 organization dedicated to providing activities, services and education to families with children on the Autism Spectrum. Those seeking more information may visit sunmoonandstars.org. Bioventus Global, headquartered in Durham, N.C., develops and markets orthobiologic solutions for bone healing, bone graft and osteoarthritis.
- Vote No on the Eleven Charter Questions
- Board Congratulates Teacher of the Year, Confirms Covid Case
- Asian Longhorned Tick Found in Fairfield County
- Zoning Reviews Plans for Sealy Property, Approves Carvel Addition
- A GIFT FOR THE WATERTOWN PD
- REWARD of $7,500 FOR MISSING DOG
- More Fake News
- The Promise of Financial Bait
- Many Thanks to All Who Helped
- Joan Ann Steele
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.