Christine Faressa, founder of Sun, Moon & Stars, Inc., received a $1,010 donation from Six-Twenty-Five Beauty in Watertown, the result of a fundraiser championed by the salon owner, Marrianne Parks. “Thank you to everyone who helped with donations,” said Ms. Parks, who opened the salon this summer. “It is absolutely incredible.” Sun, Moon & Stars is a Watertown-based 501(c)3 organization dedicated to providing activities, services and education to families with children on the autism spectrum. Those seeking additional information may visit sunmoonandstars.org.
- Questions Spending by Watertown Housing Authority
- Will Not Support Polletta or Berthel
- CIAC Finally Admits Defeat: Football Done Until 2021
- Questions Qualifications of New Town Manager
- Sees a Pattern in the Past Nine Months
- Watertown Lions Club Schedules Car Cruze Parade
- GROWS Fall Softball: Rapids 16U, 18U Pound Out Wins
- Council Questioned on Town Manager Hire, Approves Handbook
- Elect a Leader for the Townspeople
- Antonio J. Palleria
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.