Animal Control Officer Judy Umstead and her partner Lola, attended the first ever New England “Cops & Comfort Dogs” symposium hosted by the Groton and UCONN Police Departments on Thursday, July 1. Lola is a certified comfort/therapy dog and the newest “sworn member” of the Watertown Police Department. ACO Umstead and Lola are available for the community whenever the presence of a Lola would help, such as police peer support; community outreach events; tragedies including fires, shootings and fatal motor vehicle accidents; help for emotionally disturbed persons; schools including show and tell, and helping children with emotional needs; Interviewing victims of crimes, and more. The town welcomes Ms. Umstead and Lola.
- Flanders Nature Center Takes Part in Study with Yale University
- NEWLY MINTED EAGLE SCOUT
- Police News
- Joan Marie (Frappier) Peck
- Former WHS, Fairfield U. Star Signs, Reports to Florida Facility: Justin Guerrera Meets the Mets
- Eagle Scout Creates Prayer Garden at St. Mary Magdalen Church
- Council Gathers Public Feedback on Noise Ordinance
- Author to Discuss Newly Published Thriller
- Thank You to Letter Writer
- When you Know Better, Do Better
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.