The Thomaston Savings Bank Foundation awarded the Arc of Litchfield County a grant to fund an art workshop at its Five Points Center for the Visual Arts, 33 Main St., Torrington. Noel Croce (left) teaches Donna Bonnaguide and eleven other people in LARC’s Day Support Option to experiment with different painting mediums and subjects. Throughout the 12 weeks of the workshop, participants will create paintings, drawings and other works. At the end of the workshop, the artwork created will be exhibited at the Five Points Annex, 17 Water St. LARC is a nonprofit that serves approximately 200 individuals with disabilities throughout Northwest Connecticut. Those seeking additional information may visit www.litchfieldarc.org.
- Holiday Pops Live Concert Slated at Western Connecticut State University
- Another Community Icon Passes: Thank You, George Palomba
- An Apology to Mark Raimo
- The Watertown High School Theatre Department Announces Fall Play
- THS Defeats WHS, Wins “The Helmet” and CIAC Berth: Raiders Run Roughshod, 39-7
- Robert R. “Rabs” Desrosiers
- Edward F. Lawlor
- Zoning Denies Application for Setback Variance
- NVL FOOTBALL STANDINGS
- HALL OF FAMERS
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.