Prime Publishers, Inc. will gladly accept preprinted inserts/circulars to be distributed within Voices, Town Times and/or Voices Weekender that meet the following requirements:
• Inserts larger than 9” x 11” must be folded to that size or smaller.
• One-sheet inserts must be a minimum of .007 thickness.
• Inserts must not bear bulk mail markings or postal indicia of any kind.
• Inserts must be delivered at least one week in advance of publication date.
Please visit Rates & Data for detailed information on preprinted insert rates, policies and specifications.
- Thomaston’s Alyssa Sarracco: Student to Attend Congress of Future Medical Leaders
- Retired Educator Named French Mayor for the Day
- Edward Joseph Fleming
- Police News
- Bernard Thomas Gallagher
- Brown, Colavecchio Baseball All-Staters
- THS GIRLS TENNIS
- Buchsbaum to Seek Reelection
- Thomaston Police Commission: Open Burn, Overtime Topics of Report
- Monster Truck Area at Bethlehem Site Concerns Reported