As featured on
NEW HAVEN, Conn., Feb. 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Avelo Airlines marked its 100th day of service today at Tweed-New Haven Airport (HVN) — Connecticut's most convenient airport. Avelo, which introduced service at HVN on November 3, 2021, has ushered in a new era of convenient, reliable and affordable air service – fueling significant local economic impact and job creation.
NEW HAVEN, Conn., Feb. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Avelo Airlines today announced a significant expansion of its East Coast service with the addition of four popular Southeastern U.S. destinations from Connecticut's most convenient airport — Tweed-New Haven Airport (HVN). Beginning in May, Avelo will add exclusive nonstop service between HVN and two South Carolina destinations: Myrtle Beach and Charleston, as well as Savannah, Ga. / Hilton Head, S.C.; and Nashville, Tenn.
NEW HAVEN, Conn., March 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Avelo Airlines is adding three new popular leisure and business destinations from Southern Connecticut as it surpasses flying 100,000 Customers at the state's most convenient airport - Tweed-New Haven Airport (HVN). Beginning in late May, Avelo will add exclusive nonstop service between HVN and Baltimore-Washington, Chicago and Raleigh-Durham.
- Patricia Browning Knowlton
- REMEMBERING PEG DURKEE
- Police Identify Body Found on Nature Trail
- Southbury Garden Club Plant Sale Set for May 14 at Southbury Green
- Monoprice Unveils Two Monolith 8-Channel Class-D Home Theater Amps
- PHS Boys Track Defeats Stratford
- Police News
- In Southbury: Town, School Budgets Approved
- Grillo Hearing Continues May 11 in Bethlehem
- Recognition Ceremony Scheduled at the Old Bethlehem Cemetery May 14