White House press secretary Jen Psaki mocked Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) after he falsely claimed Southwest Airlines was experiencing a shortage of employees because of vaccine mandates and President Joe Biden.
- Chastises Candidates for Voting Records
- NEW LIONS
- WHS Girls Volleyball On a Roll: Exciting Indians Netting Wins
- Urges Democrats to Vote for Manville
- Southbury Selectmen Approve Construction Bid for Curbing
- Southbury School of Performing Arts Offers a Wide Range of Dance Classes
- Supports Palomba for Board of Education
- Time for Action, Vote for Change
- ALUMNI CHECK
- Supports Diversity Efforts in Region 15
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.