Cleta Mitchell, a previously unknown election attorney for former President Donald Trump, is now at the center of the congressional investigation into the events leading up to the January 6 attack on the US Captiol. CNN's Sunlen Serfaty reports.
- Chastises Candidates for Voting Records
- NEW LIONS
- Urges Democrats to Vote for Manville
- WHS Girls Volleyball On a Roll: Exciting Indians Netting Wins
- Southbury School of Performing Arts Offers a Wide Range of Dance Classes
- Southbury Selectmen Approve Construction Bid for Curbing
- Supports Palomba for Board of Education
- ALUMNI CHECK
- Time for Action, Vote for Change
- Supports Diversity Efforts in Region 15
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.