Nearly two weeks after a racist petition to bring back slavery circulated at her daughter's school, Julie Stutterheim is still angry. She says it was yet another example of a racist incident at Park Hill South High School in the suburbs of Kansas City, Missouri. CNN's Evan McMorris-Santoro reports.
- NEW LIONS
- WHS Girls Volleyball On a Roll: Exciting Indians Netting Wins
- Southbury Selectmen Approve Construction Bid for Curbing
- Supports Palomba for Board of Education
- ALUMNI CHECK
- Southbury School of Performing Arts Offers a Wide Range of Dance Classes
- Police News
- Chastises Candidates for Voting Records
- Urges Democrats to Vote for Manville
- Supports Diversity Efforts in Region 15
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.